Friday, 1 June 2018

This morning I woke up I was very cold and my back hurt because I just sleep on blankets and I don't have a matris. Which I would really like because then my back would not hurt so much. Then I ate pup which I don’t like but it is all my parents can afford so I don’t really complain. I would really like some vegetables and meat though because I get sick quite alot and I think it is because I don’t get the right nutrients my body needs. Then I would wan’t to brush my teeth but we don’t have fresh running water in our house which I would like to have but instead we have to walk really far just to get to a tap. So I just put on my clothes oh and by the way I would really like some new ones. I don’t have any shoes so it really hurts my feet when I walk to school I would really like some new shoes for walking to school because sometimes when I get to school people tease me because I don't have shoes and that makes me feel really sad. It really hard for me to not want to quit school but I am trying to hang in there. I was at school but it is very hard to learn because there is so many of us in one class. Two of us have to share a pencil. There is only one text book in our whole class. Then we had brake it was pretty boring because there is a very small jungle gym and the kids got it first didn’t get off the whole break. Then school ended it was 1:00 and I was on my way home and my feet were sore and I was starting to get hungry. When I got home I had to walk to the toilets because I really needed the bathroom. When I got to the toilets it smelt really bad because we have to use drop whole toilets which isn’t that nice. Then I went home and had some lunch and some coke that my dad brought back after painting. I was sitting in my parents room watching some TV when my parents arrived. Then they surprised me with a proper dinner we had steak and rice which a man had gave my dad for painting. Then my dad said he had another surprise and the man had a kid my age who had a pair of shoes that were to small for him so he gave it to my dad and my dad gave it to me. That was the best day ever of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Dylan, this is so beautifully written. I can almost feel like I am there. I like how you also added the positive and it ended with a positive situation. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!

    ReplyDelete